- Use relevant and specific keywords throughout your website’s content. These keywords should be used in your website’s titles, headings, and body content.
- Optimize your website’s titles and meta descriptions. The title and meta description are the first things that people see when they search for something on Google. Make sure that they accurately describe the content on your website and include relevant keywords.
- Use header tags appropriately. Header tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) help to organize the content on your website and make it easier for search engines to understand the structure of your content. Use them appropriately and make sure to include relevant keywords.
- Use internal linking to help search engines understand the structure of your website and the relationships between your pages. Internal linking can also help users navigate your website more easily.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. More and more people are using their phones to browse the web, so it’s important that your website is optimized for mobile devices.
- Use social media to promote your website and its content. Social media can help drive traffic to your website and can also help to improve your search engine rankings.
- Use alt tags to describe the images on your website. Alt tags are used to describe the content of an image and can help search engines understand the context of the image.
- Use a sitemap to help search engines understand the structure of your website. A sitemap is a file that lists all of the pages on your website and helps search engines understand how they are all connected.
- Use external linking to improve the credibility of your website. Linking to high-quality, authoritative websites can help to improve the credibility of your own website and can also help to improve your search engine rankings.
- Regularly update your website with fresh, high-quality content. Search engines love websites that are constantly updated with new content, so try to add new pages or blog posts to your website on a regular basis.
More info on improving your ranking
10 SEO Tips to Boost Your Website
Five Ways to Improve your Site’s Ranking (SEO)